Monday 26 December 2011

Sorry!

Hey guys so I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I've just been really busy with Christmas & school and stuff. Also, I haven't really been in the mood it write. I was in one of those moods where you just don't want to tell anyone anything you know? So, the last bit of school was good I guess. I just hope that everything truly does happen for a reason. When I think back to school two words come to mind :Work & Drama. Has anyone else noticed that that's all high school it? Also, I have been working on a gift for my friend Taylor. I was going if it to her before she left for Hawaii but i never got to finish it. I won't say what it is though cause she reads this (by the way Taylor, I MISS YOU! please come back ). That's something else that I have been thinking about lately. When Taylor told me that she was going be moving halfway around the world I could never imagine that she would really leave. I mean I knew but I never really accepted it. But now there is only like 2 months until she leaves. I just wish she didn't have to go. But anyway, as I am sure you all know yesterday was Christmas! So I thought I would tell you somethings that I got. so, I got a bunch of candy/Chocolate, a lot of tea <3, pajamas, 2 books, a build a monkey, socks :), 3 sweaters, sweats, some other random stuff, and a '32 plasma tv. Amazing I know. I am so thankful for everything i got this year. Ans i really don't know what I would do without my family <3 But at the same time I don't know what I would do without my friends either!

Night!

1 comment:

  1. Robin !! I miss you ! The blog thing was being stupid and wouldnt let me comment on anything for a while. But yeah. <3 sounds like an awesome christmas and I hope your having a great time. Dont be upset, try not to over think . Things get better :) <33

    ReplyDelete