Wednesday 7 December 2011

Amazing night!

Hey,
So this post is going be short and swwet cause it is 10:15 and i still have to do all my homework. lol. But, today (well, tonight at least) was amazing! So, at first my day was really bad cause i did bad on a test and stuff but then during my spare my friend came (she goes to a different school) which was really fun. Also, at lunch me and my friends had a snowball fight(more like snow mist fight but whatever). My afternoon was boring as normal. But, after school when i got off the bus I talked to the guy I like for like 15 min. just standing at a bus stop. Then at my dance class not only were we joking around the whole time but when we were doing freestyle the song Sexy and I Know It came on during the line I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it he pointed to his crotch and winked at me i almost died i swear it was so much fun! We also did our 5 five (yes we have our own high 5) like 3 times and even our dance teachers saw it and then my whole class clapped. It was werid but kind of cool at the same time. Well I have to go now cause it is now 10:24... still no homework done.

Night guys <33

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeaaah!!!! Mist Fight!!!!!!! Dat was fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That was fun :) but. WE MIGHT HAVE A GREEN CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! :((((((((((( The snow is melting and it is only giving snow one day between now and Christmas :(((

    ReplyDelete