Thursday 22 March 2012

Taking a break.

Hey guys,
I just wanted to make a quick post to say that I will not be blogging on here any longer. I am very sorry to have offended anyone with my last post. That was not my intention. Through that post I was just trying to say that I am growing closer to other people. Even though I am becoming better friends with other people it does not mean that I don't like my other friends or that I don't want to hang out with or anything like that. Also, when I was talking about how I sometimes get bored when I hang out with some of my other friends I am sorry but it is true. Again, its not like I don't like them I just feel like with a lot of them they don't trust me and therefore I find whenever we go to "hangout" I have nothing to talk to them about because I find most (not all) don't tell me anything anymore. I realize that they same could be said about me and I apologize for that as well. Again, I am really sorry to have offended anyone. I never want to hurt anyone. Anyway, that is not the only reason for me stopping my blog but it is one of the main reasons. I may come back again one day but I wouldn't hold your breath if i were you.

Bye guys. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't stop blogging just because of what others say! It's your blog not theirs. Also, THEY chose to read it, and if you write something that they find offensive, well they don't have to read it! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete