Wednesday 1 February 2012

From Great to Terrifying

Hey, so sorry I haven't posted in a while I have just been busy with exams and such. But exams are over now and I have a few days to rest before I go back to school. So today started off great. I got to sleep in this morning cause I didn't have school which felt amazing. Than I went to my friends going away party which was really fun. Her party was so great because it was all of our best friends together doing all of the things we love to do. So we all meet at our friends house (the one who planned the party) and than we walked over to this hill by our old school and went selding. Once we got back to her house we ordered pizza ate a bunch of food and watched a movie. Even though we were all said because Taylor is leaving it was nice to have such an awesome time with her today. I also reconnected with an old friend today which was really cool. So, I left her party around 8 because I had to go to dance at 8:30 which I was really excited for because the guy I like is in my class and us and our 2 other friends were going make plans to hang out. It started off great. During warm up we were all talking and laughing (we kind of got yelled at but whatever we were having a ton of fun) and then when we were doing something that i thought I couldn't do he was being really supportive and started clapping for me :). After warm up we got water and split into two groups to do this step step heal step thing which is so much fun and is one of my favorite moves. But, after we did that things got scary. So, the guy I like (his name is Selano) walked off into the corner and was drinking water then my dance teacher asked if he was okay and he said he was feeling "fuzzy" so she told him to go into the lobby and drink water/cool down. Now, in my dance studio there are windows so I could see everything that was happening. So peter (who helps teach us) went out with him and he sat down. Then when he tried to stand up he collapsed! So at this point both my teachers are out with him and my two friends and I are talking and we were freaking out. Eventually one of my teachers came back in and tried to keep teaching us but we were all watching him. I don't know if you guys will understand how bad I felt but in the moment I was never more scared. He looked like a ghost and I actually thought they might have needed to call 911. So as we watching we saw him sit up at one point and were happy but we went down again very quickly. About 20ish minutes later when class was over he eventually stood up and is okay now but I have honestly never been more scared. It also really freaked me out because when I was at Taylor's party one of my friends asked what was happening between us and and (totally jokingly ) I said "nothing he died." I honestly felt so bad. Like I said he is okay now but from what he was telling me it sounded scary. Apparently his head was killing him and he couldn't see a thing. So, everything is okay now but I am still a little freaked out. Anyway, I won't see him till Monday so I hope he is okay. (My 11:11 wish was that he would be okay). I should go now though I feel like my mom is going come in and yell at me for being on the computer.
Night Guys!
P.S. Taylor, I am going miss you so much. You are one of my best friends and I plan on telling you everything that is happening with me while you are gone. But this isn't goodbye forever. We will see each again. We will all be here waiting for you when you come back. Some people might be taller, hair may be longer or shorter but we will always love you.  

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so scary. OMG.
    Like crazy scary.
    I'd be terrified. Are you okay? Is he okay?
    I'm sure that he's going to be fine which is the good thing.
    <3
    Anyway, I love you so muchh.
    I'm gonna miss you like crazy!!
    Read my blog lots and keep me updated on your life for sure.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so scary! But yeah I'm fine haha he's great to Monday was amazing but I don't wanna jinx anything cause something might happen tomorrow (if it does I will for such blog about it) I am going read it everyday and if anything really important happens that I don't have time to blog right away I will message you on FB. One thing about you moving that is good for you is that if something does happen between me and him and we decide not to tell anyone at school I can still tell you everything!

    ReplyDelete