Monday 16 January 2012

Gotta love school!

Hey y'all ! So I know I am trying to be more positive but can we just take a minute to talk about how awful school can be? I mean, all it is is work, tests, and DRAMA! There is so much drama lately! But anyway, I don't really feel like talking about all that right now cause I feel like I talk about my problems to much already. So on a happier note I am no longer avoiding the person I have been avoiding. Today at lunch my friend talked with me about it and she made me realize that I was being stupid and that I should just forget about it and talk to him again, (thank you M  for helping me) so yeah we will see how that goes. Also, I have a few new favorite songs I wanted to tell you about. The first one is Old School Love by Megan & Liz. It is so cute! Who doesn't miss old school love? Like reading letters (not text messages) and holding hands (not making out). The next song I am in love with is Give your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato. The last song that I have been in love with lately is What Make You Beautiful by One Direction. This is possible my favorite song. Ever. And because of that and because I believe that everyone is beautiful I am going to leave off with some of the lyrics from that song:

You're insecure, don't know what for  
You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or  
Don't need make-up - to cover up  
Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough
Everyone else in the room can see it  
Everyone else but yo-ou
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
  The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell  
You don't know  
Oh oh  
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I can see  
You'll understand why I want you so desperatley
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe  
You don't know
Oh oh  
You don't know you're beautiful!
Oh oh  
That's what makes you beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. That song is so cute <3 I definitely agree with it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know <3 Whenever I hear I can't stop smiling :)

    ReplyDelete